TEL 01622 691692

Insurance brokers In Kent

Commercial Property

Whether you are the owner or one or many tenanted properties we can recommend a Property Owners policy that will provide all of the insurance you need for all of the properties .

In addition to the standard covers such as Fire, Lightning and Flood, our Property Owners policy can also include important additional covers such as Property Owners Legal Liability, Loss of Rent following damage at your property, Breakdown of Machinery such as lifts, and Legal Expenses.